Massachusetts Mandatory Continuing Education Program for
Real Estate Salespersons and Brokers
All licensees who wish to maintain an active real estate license must complete 12-hours of continuing education every 24-month renewal cycle.
The curriculum is comprised of 29 modules. Each module is designed to be administered over a two hour period. The licensee is required to complete six different modules in order to satisfy the twelve hour requirement.
A few of the modules:
- RE01R01 Seller Agency
- RE02R01 Buyer Agency
- RE03R01 RE Laws and Regs for Owners & Managers
- RE04R01 Chapter 93A, Consumer Protection
- RE05RC01 Contract Law
- RE05RC01 Closing and Settlement
- RE08RC01 MA Real Estate License Law
- RE09R01 Residential Rental Agency
- RE10RC01 General Real Estate Laws, Regs and Practices
- RE11RC01 Antitrust
New associates at Jack Conway & Co., Realtor are given a unique head start on their professional real estate careers. They attend the Conway College of Real Estate Knowledge (CCRK), an intensive two-week program designed to enable them to list and sell real estate in a well-trained, highly professional manner. The course is offered free of charge on an ongoing basis throughout the year to members of Jack Conway & Co., Inc.
Experienced Jack Conway & Company managers and administrators provide detailed instruction on topics that will enable the agents to list and sell real estate with confidence.
A few of the topics covered:
- History and Philosophy of Jack Conway Company
- Basic rules for listing and selling real estate
- Communication techniques
- Obtaining and presenting the offer
- Negotiating techniques & closing the sale
- Goal setting and time management
- Preparing and presenting the market analysis
- Mortgage and financing programs, qualifying buyers
- Working with Conway Relocation
- Contracts, legal aspects and fair housing procedures